- Criminal law;
- Criminal procedural law;
- Petty offences;
- International and trans-national law;
- European criminal law;
- Comparative law;
- Juvenile criminal law;
- Economic criminal law;
- Medical law;
- Repressive law;
- Criminal policy.
Research projects currently pursued
- ‘Criteria for assessing the internal cohesion of the criminal procedure model: A comparative analysis’, head of the project: Prof. Dr Hanna Kuczyńska, project funded by the National Science Centre, Opus 11, UMO-2016/21/B/HS5/02061, 2017–2020.
- ‘The reform of petty offences law’, head of the project: Prof. Dr Paweł Daniluk, project participant: Prof. Dr Jolanta Jakubowska-Hara, project funded by the National Science Centre, Opus 12, UMO-2016/23/B/HS5/03616, 2017–2020.
- ‘Compliance as a tool to prevent corruption’, head of the project: Prof. Dr Celina Nowak, project funded by the National Science Centre, Opus 11, no. 2016/21/B/HS5/02051, 2017–2020.
- ‘Controlling the Illicit Trade of Tobacco in the Era of Fast Change’, head of the project: Prof. Dr Celina Nowak, international project funded by PMI Impact, 2017–2020.
- ‘Standards for the Confiscation of the Proceeds of Crime set in European Union Law and their Impact on Polish, German, French and English Criminal Law’, head of the project: Dr Ariadna H. Ochnio, project funded by the National Science Centre, Opus 17, UMO-2019/33/B/HS5/01617, 2020-2023.
dr hab. Jolanta Jakubowska-Hara, prof. INP PAN
dr Ariadna Ochnio
dr hab. Celina Nowak, prof. INP PAN
dr hab. Paweł Daniluk, prof. INP PAN
dr hab. Hanna Kuczyńska, prof. INP PAN
dr Joanna Mierzwińska-Lorencka
dr Ariadna Ochnio
dr Daria Danecka
mgr Paweł Dziekański
Institute of Law Studies PAS
00-330 Warszawa, Nowy Świat 72
office hours: Wednesday, 10:00-11:00, room: 216