Editorial board of the scientific journal ‘Contemporary Central & East European Law’ (published since 1964, titled ‘Droit Polonais Contemporain – Polish Contemporary Law), issued by the Institute of Law Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences is seeking an bilingual: French and English-speaking Editor.
We are looking for an editor who is able to prepare an English-language summaries of articles published in French in ‘Droit Polonais Contemporain’, no less than 500 and no more than 1000 characters, including spaces.
A candidate will have the following attributes:
- good command of English and French, including legal expressions;
- an academic degree in law or social science;
- proficient knowledge of legal English;
- ability to work to deadlines;
- flexible work attitude.
If you are interested in an offer of cooperation with the editorial team CC&EEL, send your CV at email@example.com. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
We are planning a two-stage recruitment
- analysis of candidates’ applications;
- practical task (preparing an English-language summaries of one of the articles)